Wednesday 16 April 2014

NHL playoffs start tonight!!

Ice hockey season may be over here in the UK, but theres still hockey happening around the world, especially in the worlds biggest league in Canada/USA, the NHL. Tonight, there playoffs start tonight as each team progresses through four best of 7 rounds. 16 teams have made and tonights matches are:
Pittsburgh Penguins v Columbus Blue Jackets Face off: 12:00am (UK time)
Tampa Bay Lightning vs Montreal Canadians Face-off: 12:00am (UK time) 
Anaheim Ducks  vs Dallas Stars Face off: 3:00am (UK time) 
I'll update you on the first two games but maybe not Ducks vs Stars as I've got a lot on tomorrow, so need sleep but the midnight face-offs I can do!!
I've had a long day so I'm sorry if I stop updating. If this happens, go to nhl.com for updates or any other sites you know of. 

No comments: